Tuesday 17/04/07

Fairly bright day with a few light showers. Did I see hail or sleet? It's 10C at midday. A nice yacht, the Hull-registered Wetton, lies in the Basin, aground at low tide. When the tide comes back in, the owner can be seen stirring on board. When I go over to Goat Island, I run into mrs B's brother in law who'll be putting his boat in the water tomorrow morning. There will be a springtide at 8.45 am, which comes in at 5.3 metres. The forecast is unfortunately poor, with strong winds in the morning, but improving as the day goes on. The shootings in Virginia continue to dominate the news. The American bloggers have been left speechless. I add the VT-logo to my sidebar as a sign of solidarity. It would appear that the culprit was emotionally disturbed. Sunset at 8.40pm.

No comments: